Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bloody sad

When Im depressed...
When Im sad...
When I need a hug...

WHo do I look to...
Who do I seek for...
Who do I think of...

I dont look for you...
Cuz you are the cause for it...

So its how...
Just sleep...
Make myself sleep...
YOu dont know how many times...
I go up and down...
Offline and online...
Just to see whether you are on9 already...
ITs tiring...
If so I better not wait..
BUt ...
I just wana see you...
JUst wana talk to you...

Even talkin is enough already...
I dont wana ask for more....
Should I just shut...
Or ...
COnfess....
HOw can I ....

Lose my pride waiting ...
Lose my pride confessing...
???

So...
IS this love or wat...
I dont noe....

So... SHould I just keep quiet...
Or...
I jsut hope you like me too...
Tat will be too much..
It sounds stupid....

HOwever...
I keep saying...
All goes to...
I jsut like you too much...

No comments: