Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wat is ur conclusion?

Recently ...
And its like after spm....
My life.......
It is......
JUST LIKE URS.
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...................

Wake up_ on9_sleep_on9_watch drama_ *BREATHE* _ watch drama again_eat_chat_dp/mp_yam cha?_on9_zzz

*BREATHE* = the girl who's in the drama's super killing me already.. so irritating n annoying....
Ps: director n girl. good job. wakakalolz

well............. well.....................
pirate ship is nth to u guys majority........
but its super sick for me....
i almost puked on my friend........ haha

even when to eye on malaysia.......
it was ok..
the nice thing was there was a couple in the cable booth before ours.....
we were hoping for them to *winks**

Well.......
tat was some time ago ..........

dp?
mp?
second home to melaka students.
right?
no where else to go except.......

eat.
movie.
shopping.

well...........well......my english vocab very u know ...... well.. lolzzz.............
so irritated my "LOLZZ"
but we're still using it.......

No comments: