Tuesday, February 17, 2009

*sigh*

It started all morning.. when i dunno how come those happened.....

well....... I didnt know or come to realise that my roommate's charger was still in charge........

I so then ter-switched off the main switch....... then when I hold the mirror.....

the thing fell......

when I took my student id card.... i put it in ma bag....... but....... i then saw the card is still on the table....

actually i only took the stripe without realising
it already came off..... *who the heck took out* or *just came out ad*............. wat a morning... bad morning i came to feel............... and ppl started telling me.... "why're u so emo today"............ not one day.. not two days...... *i wasnt emo at all.. seriously..* n today ppl are talking bout me....... they all say i've been emoing.... when i wasnt...... the heck............. i really dunno wat's happened..........

No comments: