Thursday, March 5, 2009

So sad... so sad..................

Everytime when I think bout you,
I will run into you,
Is that conincidence or wat...
Why is this happening...
It also seems like you dont notice me...
I shall say in 5 times...
Only 1...........

You are so not the ideal guy I want...
But...
How can I run into you like so many times a day...
N yet...
You dont see me...

Im like non-existing to you,
Im like worse than wind to you cuz even you ...
Could feel wind...
Your eyes...
Your looks...
I shall say,
Everything.........
It's like heaven to me cuz...
I dont know why...
Just feel like you're just the one...
I will never tell you ...
Cuz you yourself have to realise why...

I know the reason because...
I know I dont hv feelings for you when I'm with you...
Dont have feelings...
Dont dont dont.......

Feeling so down ...
Can't help it anywayzzz...........
How come just the hot n cool ones are noticed...
How come ....
Have you ever felt like she's the one for you.........
If she's really the one you like a lot...
Then I shall have no comment at all....
Becuz sometimes...
When it's yours it's yours...
When it's not then it's not...
No point chasing after vanity...
As it is...
Vanity...

1 comment:

Caely said...

LOl so emo la..hahaha..