Monday, March 22, 2010

POodles.

Bla... I find life amusing. Very. Because. I feel that people do the same thing everyday. Where's life? Myself for example. Wake up. Bathe. Class. Break. Class. Back and the rest I dont wana know. Other people may go round and round havin fun. BUt this is the current life I have. COmplaining? SOunds like it exactly. What's there to be angry about? I should be glad that I have today. BUt sometimes, Id just like to go hiking?? swimming? rock climbing? or just sleep like i always do. or perhaps just go for a concert. or playin an instrument for a concert. I like life with art. We're all a piece of white paper. Drawings are drawn from the day we existed. ANd what drawing that you see today is the outcome of wat u've been doing or maybe nt. Im so bored that I have to stop now. HAHA. TOOdles

No comments: