Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I believe. Why.

I believe, God, has a purpose for every human being on this lovely Earth. No matter who you are, whatever you do, there is a purpose. I've been questioning myself for a very truely long time. What are we here for? What's the purpose of life? I have a answer waiting for me for too long. Just that I haven't find it. However, question is, so what, if, you're wealthy, you have everything, your life is perfect, you got a Master degree, you have great friends. But, what if, you're all the other way round? Isn't it sad? But. Still. However. There's still a question running in our heads. Well, we're still breathing, living, eating, seeing, experiencing, thinking, moving and what not. Don't we just go to the same path? In the end, we experience you know what. My vocab may be very limited, but I have my words to say. And all my life till today, I believe there must be a reason why we're here. Every success we achieve in our lives does not indicate the real meaning of why we're here. Why why why are we here. Why.

Everyone has their own problems. You chooose, to be happy or the otherwise regardless of the situation you're in. I choose my life.

No comments: