Monday, July 26, 2010

Lies

I will never sleep when something's bothering me. And yes, it's been and always will be. It's now 2.30a.m. and im nt asleep yet. Feeling hungry and frustrated. I feel angry. Im confused.I will not take it when something is not valid and has no proper reason in it. And that is how, thats why, I will never ever, be, a lawyer. You can't fool me, you know that? Because, the only thing that will never lie to me is my heart. Obviously, to trust your own heart is dumb, but honestly I feel its an indication, at least of what's happening around. Don't give me excuses, I'll never buy them. Don't give me lies, I'll give you gifts. They're called lies too.

Someone's been lying to me. Someone's been fakin' it. Oh wait, its some ppl. XD

p/s: nt all are true. XD. just for fun. i just can't sleep.

No comments: