Saturday, July 17, 2010

wish right now

How can I not declare it to myself? Sitting in the car near midnight, it came out, that I haven't been doing what's real. I don't follow some principles in life. Past life's been haunting me. Scared of not achieving what I want. Scared. So scared. That I couldn't do things right. Bad huh. Yes. Everytime I do something, it's using more time than one could ever appreciate. To decide even a simple thing, I waste lots of time; afraid, afraid of not doing it right. In the end, you don't do it right. Given that there's a possibility in your head already, that you may do it bad. So, why. Maybe, I'm too afraid. Perhaps, what the elderly say are right. If you're scared, you can never do anything right. I need to give myself a break. It's tiring, blogging bout these everytime. Take a break, since I'm havin holidays now. I need green tea latte.

Another thing, people who're kind and polite are the better ones. Those who boast, it's never gonna bring you good.
Also, do things that you wana do. Decide. It's no use if others decide for you. It's your life anyways.
Life's river brings me here and there. And everytime I stop because there's a stone,you know what it means. Oh, you don't know, do you? You don't know. I have no definition of what this means. Everyone's river flows to the same direction, except we flow in different ways.
I don't see any clear rivers nowadays. Random as ever.

No comments: