Sunday, October 10, 2010

u're killing me. u're really killing me. n im dying inside. im not emo. im just freakin' tired tryin to figure out everything bout everything. suffocating. im drowning. n yes my friend, u're killing me. im dying. very much dying. plz dun kill me anymore? and im nt sure, really, wats killing me? u're driving me up the wall. n i cant climb the wall. haha. sighs. go slap urself. really. i may sound insane now. u're gona und tis when u face it. und tis. yes, u will. when u're on 1 condition. crazy.duno.wat.to.do. n for goodness sake, i nid peace. i nid a peace of mind. my neck hurts. its sapping all my energy. ITS ALL SO WRONG. u're really killing me. n its not helping me. its killing me every single day. tis post is gona sound n it already is, mad. tis is wat we call. stress. anxiety. depression. n wana cry but nt cry.
n yes, again. for GOODNESS SAKE, plz let me be in peace. literally just be in peace.

No comments: