Friday, July 29, 2011

haha. school starts next monday. can you feel the breeze? and you smell the aroma of the night breeze? can you feel the lightness of the breeze and the cool night breeze so nice. ;) God's creation is just so awesome.

oh watever happened to me when you see me. is nothing big. i just lost about 8kg. how do i lose it? well, just sleep and when stomach's already empty, you ignore it and continue sleeping for many hours and continue that until the next day. warning: tis is not healthy. ;) stay healthy, stay happy.

and life yea, u never know wat's in store for you. but God is good. He has plans and purpose for you. amen? ;)

when im at my weakest, He will be my strength. hallelujah oh Lord.

nobody will be there for you let me tell you. but parents are the greatest promise you can have in the world. their love is always there regardless. Jesus is the greatest Love. God is Love.

hallelujah.

No comments: