Friday, November 18, 2011

i feel like writing now. or rather, blogging. what should i even blog about? finding things to write about a topic? anywayz, i saw 2 ppl wearing same shoes today. nah, no biggie rite. yeah, no biggie. unless u wana talk big bout it. speaking of which i did not dare to move, *im listening to it now* i feel as if im struggling. yea i am struggling. and they say u cant grow if u dun struggle. so my point is. do u hv to struggle to achieve? sure, obstacles are inevitable. and suffering is optional. yea. tats true. tats not even from me. i mean that phrase. perhaps u're reading this out of a day where you dont feel so right. or rather the blogger herself now feels like this. i feel i dont even know wat im feeling right now. haha. so wat happens next.

the joy of eating good food. the joy of wondering things. the joy of exploring the world! the joy of being with your friends. yeap. i love my friends. my closest friends help me in my studies, mostly. they help me with my building of character, rather scoldings. scoldings that actually make u a better person. wat kinda scolding. you know wat i mean when u hv close friends. this bunch of friends are really from heaven. they care every single bit i do. every single thing i like. every single thing i ... even they know my sense of fashion. n know my temper. lucky huh. yeah. i feel everyone has their own cycle of friends. oh yea. enough bout tat.

speaking of life. haha. i'm dead tired. DEAD TIRED I REPEAT. DEAD TIRED. dont like me repeating? go read other ppl's blog. anywayz, back to topic. i realised when u're in the worst situation, it brings out the YOU. the real you. the actual you.

and where you are today, is where your personality longs to be.

and oh yes. oh yes. oh yes. oh yes. oh yes. wat do i wana speak of now? something else? yea this blogger is probably speaking to herself. hehhhhhhh.

No comments: