Wednesday, November 6, 2013

:)

so, i've been having this question in my mind for quite some time now.

on what it means to put God first.

i wont lie.

i thought it'd be like go to cell groups, Church activities and etc etc.

well of course going for these activities are indeed healthy and benefitial for the soul. and not mentioning, to have us fellowship with others.

i wont lie. i repeat. i wont lie.

i haven't been active in Church activities or even cell groups.

so back to my point.

what does it mean to put God first.

What if i have work that day but there's cell group going on.

after going through some things that i feel that i could change but not,

putting God first means a lot to me now.

It means glorifyin God in all the things that you do and by following His will.

Following His word.

i must admit. even being a Christian doesnt mean that i dont sin. i do.

now that's just my opinion based on my circumstances and things around me that made me conclude this.

its all up to you on how you want to interpret this.

Have a great week ahead. xx

No comments: